Wednesday, June 10, 2009

gone.




julia would not go to bed on her birthday until emerson pulled her front teeth. they had been loose for a while and were actually really uneven and going buck. so, he pulled out a paper towel and worked some magic and ta da...we have a toothless seven year-old.

*i love that she wanted her ipod in during the event.

5 comments:

Stefany said...

The first thing I noticed was her ipod headphones in...hilarious! Love it!

She's so cute toothless!

Chloe is in that akward stage where her permanent front teeth look huge...and one of them is making the tooth next to it totally stick out. I'm debating whether I should wait to get her bday pics taken...I guess i should just do it now since that's what she looks like!

julie said...

you need to send emerson up here to pull out codys... its so nasty. he has one scraggly super loose tooth that he keeps baby-ing but we can't convince him to let us yank it out. its lookin' good. ;)

Anonymous said...

The little hangy gum remaining between the two front teeth has always kind of freaked me out, but she still looks darling. Love that girl!

kelsey said...

She is so cute with no teeth!!

Emily said...

You caught the whole scene so well, I love those pictures! Not many of us have that major childhood event documented, and what a great way to put Emerson's dental skills into practice! Ha, ha!