
julia has been taking ballet lessons with her friend shayla the past couple of months and they had their spring recital last week at the palace of fine arts. i was very impressed with how good her little group did, they were so very professional for 5 & 6 year-olds. i could have sat and watched them perform all night. a special thanks to rebecca for her chauffeuring to and from lessons and her field trips to the 'sweet shop' for ice cream after class.
8 comments:
Julia is a model. I am so jealous....I really wish I could have been there! The stage and their costumes are so professional looking.....where was the recital?...(did you say where on your post, because I'm going to feel really dumb if you did)
I guess you know you're in San Francisco when it costs 35 bucks a head to go to your child ballet recital! All that aside, could Julia be any prettier? I'm all about the girls in ballet...need to start making plans for Eden.
So sweet Rocia-thanks for posting these! Those pictures of Julia are the best. She looks so big and grown up, it's crazy how time is flying by. Well, I can't wait to see your little Lake Family here soon! love ya!
There is something so precious about little ballerinas! Great pics!
You do realize that they always put the best girls front and center...Julia must be a very talented dancer. She sure is a beautiful little thing.
Look at that girl! I was looking at photo albums today-of Cole and Julia as babies. What a precious, GORGEOUS, ballerina! Wish we could of been there!
i love those cute girls. there is nothing cuter than a little girl in a tutu and leotard with her hair in a bun!
kinda like Halloween Jocelyn : )
Post a Comment