Wednesday, April 1, 2009

this is not an april fools trick.


these are for real. my sister raquel informed me of them this morning and i couldn't help but think of my time living in utah. i am not going to lie....i love utah and i loved living there during school. however, i was always so puzzled by the utah 'kickstand'. why do girl's feel like they need to do this to their hair? anyhow, there is now a handy invention to do the dirty work for you. i am guessing it eliminates precious 'getting ready' time and hey, they are only $19.99.
p.s. i am laughing.
p.p.s. i would love to know what percentage of buyers are from the utah/idaho/arizona region...wouldn't you?

7 comments:

Emily said...

Hee, hee, hee, ho, ho, ho!

Stefany said...

I saw that commercial the other day and thought the same thing!!

They look like the banana clips from the 80's!

Monica Mary said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! Do you care if I steal this and put it on my blog??? So funny.

Chelsy said...

Cia...already commented on Monica's. I see these infomercials for these all the time (in Utah, of course). Not only would I like to what percentage of buyers are from Utah/Idaho/Arizona...but I'd also like to know how many of them are cheerleaders or on the 'spirit squad'. :o)

Mindi said...

Take a gander at the testimonials on the website, quite comical.

Billy and Stephanie said...

haha thats to funny i ordered a set back in febuary they are on back order so im still waiting....

jocelyn said...

oh noooooo. hahaha. i'm dying. that is disgusting.