I've forgotten things like that and it's the worst feeling!I think you're the BEST mom!!! You're awesome Cia!!!
No worries, I totally spaced it too! I'm hoping they don't know about St Patrick's Day here in Alaska.
So I wrote that comment this morning and then guess what I forgot to do....take Chloe to her first soccer practice (that she was super excited for)!!Now I feel like the worst mom!!
oh stef...i have to admit i am not very excited about all these upcoming extra activities.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I've forgotten things like that and it's the worst feeling!
I think you're the BEST mom!!! You're awesome Cia!!!
No worries, I totally spaced it too! I'm hoping they don't know about St Patrick's Day here in Alaska.
So I wrote that comment this morning and then guess what I forgot to do....take Chloe to her first soccer practice (that she was super excited for)!!
Now I feel like the worst mom!!
oh stef...i have to admit i am not very excited about all these upcoming extra activities.
Post a Comment