so helpful.
julia and lakai.
what a good looking pilot and papa.
lakai and maddox.
julia, rock, and emilia.
we made a quick trip to sacramento for the weekend to show baine to his extended family and let rockwell take advantage of his long-awaited ride with papa in the airplane. grandpa was such a good sport to take the grand babies flying, they LOVED it. thank you dad.
9 comments:
How fun that your dad flies planes! Congrats on the new babe rocia! I am really in awe- What a cute family. also, sometime you should post some camera tipss b/c you take seriously great pictures. What's the secret?
Oh, my! How fun for the kids. I remember when I was prego with Dayne, Geof. took Cole up through Provo canyon. Sooo fun for him! He still remembers it. So weird that we're done with that chapter of our lives...
I can't believe how brave they all are, and they all look so dang cute! How fun, I bet they still haven't stopped talking about it.
Random story for you about your dad flying planes (this happened about 10 years ago): A group of us were playing 'catch phrase' together, boys vs. girls. Ryan Aten was trying to decribe the word 'pilot'. He says, "this person flies a plane" to which Greg Phillips quickly replies, "Steve Thomson". At this point, in a game of quickness so the buzzer doesn't sound on you, Ryan puts the game down, looks at Greg and say, "Yeah, it says Steve Thomson on here! Can you just imagine someone in another state playing this and comming to 'Steve Thomson' and wondering who the heck this person is!" He gave Greg the most disgusted, I can't believe you just saig that look! It was so funny, we were all dying (mostly from imagining your dads name actually being on the game and people who don't know him trying to figure it out!)
I told you...random story!
What fun!
your dad is so awesome. Ah, I miss Uncle Steve.
are you serious about the sushi kit?? because if you are i'll totally take you up on the offer. i can't find a good one anywhere around here- just online and i cant' really tell what they look like. its for merv, he's been wanting one forever to learn how top make sushi at home so i was going to get him one for his birthday. anyway, i would be more than happy to send you some money for it and shipping if you can get one for me and all of the little stuff that goes with it. i kind of want a 4 person set but am having a hard time finding one....anyway, let me know. i'm sure you have nothing better going on in your life being a mama of 4. the end.
Anytime I can fly airplanes with my grandkids it's a great day........Love, DAD
priceless! They will never forget times like those. Grandpa gets serious brownie points! -Chelsy, that story is hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment