Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy lover's day.


o.k. so our valentine weekend might include a very pregnant wife, one unprepared husband and three very spoiled children...but we all LOVE each other very very much. oh, and it might also include every single frozen food item at trader joe's because there is no way in you know what that i am going out to celebrate. did i mention a movie from the red box? ha...valentine's day pregnant style.can you believe we will be a family of SIX this coming week? man, i love this guy.
i made these little wooden people for the kids for valentine's day. probably because it is one of the only crafts i could think of that could be accomplished sitting on my duff watching television. they played with them ALL DAY.

5 comments:

Stefany said...

Wow Cia, I can't believe you're already to have the baby!! That's crazy how fast it went by...k, maybe not for you, but I guess the last time I looked at your little count down thing, it seemed like you had a lot longer!! How exciting! I love that last week or so when it could happen anytime! Do you guys have a name picked out yet?
Good luck with everything! I'm happy for you guys!!

Our Valentine's day was about like your's....only there were no good movies at the red box, so it was just the Office from Thursday that we hadn't watched yet, oh yeah, and I'm not pregnant!!

Cute little dolls, Chloe would love those!

nicole said...

Cia you are soo talented no words can describe it! Cute V-day presents for the kids!

Anonymous said...

Too bad we missed you guys when we were out there visiting. Hope you're feeling okay these days Rocia. Very soon you will have you're littl man. I am excited for you guys. Keep the family informed on the good news when he comes. Love ya!

Darla said...

Cia,
the time is almost here!! Yippee! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it. The WHOLE story, okay (only when you've gotten all the rest your body needs, right?)..?

Cadle Clan said...

that's exactly what I would have done if I was prego on vday. the toys are so cute!

thank you for the face paints for conner's birthday! it was a big hit! you are so sweet!