He looks so much like a Lake kid to me! So, so precious. Michelle keeps talking about the glorious smell of his head--got to love Michelle, and newborns, of course.
This is not a poem. you have to rap this as you read it.
Baine Baine that is his name, I can't complain or refrain, from where he came, I'm sure hes got a smart brain, and he'll abstain from champagne, so he won't have pains throughout his veins, He plays with trains and maintains, so you won't have to explain why you went insane in the membrane. Baine is not mundane, and soon he'll need his own domain, where he'll remain and sustain and refrain from cocaine. He won't be vain from all the fame and planes and just eat sugar cane. Someday he'll campaign for a ball and chain with a candy cane from the ukraine. don't complain he won't strain he'll explain is life in the fast lane. You could have named, him layne, dane, wayne, jane, elaine, or mark twain, but he's cool with being just BAINE.
Doesn't really make sense but it was fun thinking of rhyming words.
27 comments:
What a handsome little fella...can't wait to meet him! Congrats!
we are dying! I can't wait to smell and smooch on him tomorrow. yay for one handsome little man!
Congratulations Rocia!!! He is very handsome!
Congratulations!!!
darling, darling, darling.
Great name. I like how you decided to spell it too. Perfect, just like him. Such a cute little man.
Congrats! I wish I could come over and snuggle him! Love ya!
He looks so much like a Lake kid to me! So, so precious. Michelle keeps talking about the glorious smell of his head--got to love Michelle, and newborns, of course.
oh, Cia. He's so, just ah! Cuteness. His little eyebrows. I don't know what it is, but I see so much Thomson in him.
So handsome, congrats!
Congrats Lake family! We were so happy to hear that the birth went so smoothly for you this time, you deserve it. We can't wait to meet him!
What a perfect mix of the two of you. Congrats. Glad all went well..or did it?
woohoo! welcome baine!
What a face he's got! I imagine it's been kissed a zillion times already. Congratulations!
he's adorable! Love the flaired nose, just like an Erickson.
Rocia- congrats on the new baby! He is such a cutie! Your family is just beautiful :)
Congratulations little family. Or I guess now you're a big family! What a handsome little man!
He's so cute! Congratulations!
congrats guys! good job! love the name too. baine is adorable.. now just wainting for brooke's baby to come..can't wait.
oh he's so cute...and i love the name!
Hooray for Baine! We're so glad you're home safe. There's a little something for you in the mail.
Love, Uncle Nate & Aunt Meghan
Congrats, We love you guys! He is beautiful! The Hages
congratulations!! He's beautiful. And I love his name.
This is not a poem. you have to rap this as you read it.
Baine Baine that is his name,
I can't complain or refrain,
from where he came,
I'm sure hes got a smart brain,
and he'll abstain from champagne,
so he won't have pains throughout his veins,
He plays with trains and maintains,
so you won't have to explain why you went insane in the membrane.
Baine is not mundane,
and soon he'll need his own domain,
where he'll remain and sustain
and refrain from cocaine.
He won't be vain from all the fame and planes and just eat sugar cane.
Someday he'll campaign for a ball and chain with a candy cane from the ukraine. don't complain he won't strain he'll explain is life in the fast lane.
You could have named,
him layne, dane, wayne, jane, elaine, or mark twain, but he's cool with being just BAINE.
Doesn't really make sense but it was fun thinking of rhyming words.
-Wally
Congrats! Miss you Rocia, hope you are doing well :)
Nuke
i'm so glad i got to meet the little guy. He is so precious! You really have the cutest little family.
Post a Comment