cosette and auntie raquel came to visit for a couple of days last week, what a treat! we photographed, visited, shopped, crafted, lounged, ate, and raquel did my hair...heavenly. sorry 'cos' for the mauling of your cousins...and auntie, you are way too cute. please come again soon.
Wow....you never really looked Mexican to me (: I thought that's what Emerson looked like.... I'm sure Julia STILL thinks you're her mom, even though you're a hot blonde. I love you.
7 comments:
We had a blast! Thanks for letting us crash your house.
You are all too cute/pretty/adorable! I miss the Thomson girls!
love the picture of cos with her tongue sticking out:)
How cute are you guys? I love it!!!
your such a cute little pregnant lady. this looks like fun. i love hanging out with my sisters and their babies.
ps. happy late brithday old lady. ;)
Very cute pictures. Hello blondie! Is Julia okay with her blonde mom? You don't look Mexican anymore. I remember her enjoying your darker hair! :)
Wow....you never really looked Mexican to me (: I thought that's what Emerson looked like....
I'm sure Julia STILL thinks you're her mom, even though you're a hot blonde. I love you.
Post a Comment