Sunday, November 16, 2008

shenanigans.






this was the scene outside of church today, one of the perks of living here in s.f.?
i mean, what in the world are they dressed-up as? they were shouting the most outrageous/hilarious things. i will attach a copy of the video later...poor. poor. lost souls.

13 comments:

Jamie said...

Rocia,

How are you doing? Congratulations on baby #4!! I cannot believe how big your kids are, and you guys are almost done with school. Yeah hoo!!!
I think what is going on with the protesters is sooo sad, we recently went to LA and they were so incredibly loud outside the building/temple. So Sad!
Would you mind emailing me, jamielgilbert@gmail.com, we have a friend going to be attending UOP dental school next year and they have some questions which I thought you might be able to help with. Hope things are going well!

Unknown said...

that is pathetic. Weirdos. I especially like the guys with the painted faces. Oh, yeah you're totally validating yourself.

Emily said...

This whole thing in CA has been really interesting to watch, I've gotten a lot of email videos and pictures, it's disturbing and heart-wrenching and yes sometimes comical all at the same time, I love that guy who it appears is trying to look like Jesus or something! What action-packed times we live in!...Up here a local Baptist church vigorously advertised for and devoted an entire Sunday, and others to come, on preaching against the "Mormons", an ex-LDS couple shares their struggle for peace, or some such. I really wanted to take a box of conference Ensigns down there and hand them out asking what if anything they could see wrong with what our, VERY Christian, church believes. It's hard knowing they're only getting one side of the story. I'm just glad the church doesn't condone that behavior and handles itself with dignity and class in ALL situations....that says a lot more in the end, doesn't it?

Stefany said...

Oh my. I've thought about you a lot wondering how things are in SF with all this craziness going on. Thanks for letting me know.

Wow. Nice outfits! We totally think you're normal people and your actions and "dress ups" totally make us sympathetic to your cause...really! And your examples of "tolerance" are totally teaching us to be more open to your ideas.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Wow, and I thought the guys outside the conference center were bad! I'm sorry you guys have to deal with that, it's got to be so frustrating!

Walnut said...

luckeeeeee. you guys get more blessings for being persecuted.


The masks do add a good touch. It makes it almost tempting to join their side ya know

Pessoa Fam said...

That was definitely a day to remember! Hopefully that will never happen again!

Anonymous said...

So...Where is the video? Also, the pics pf the cousins are so cute!

Kam said...

i'll be honest.. the protests and marches are getting rather old. welcome to liberal sf!

ali said...

they look like Gay-sha girls to me! how fun to have some action at church. That's just what I need to spice up my day of worship!

Steve and Hailey said...

that's so sad and scary...

On a completely different note. I love taking a peek at your blog and your beautiful pictures of your even more beautiful family. We are also expecting...due in May.

Steve and Hailey said...

Okay I didn't read Wally's comment earlier...that was laugh out loud funny.

Steve and Hailey said...

I guess that's why we aren't allowed to wear masks at Halloween parties.