hi-larious!!love, aunt kathy
those pictures definitely make me happy.
That's awesome, I'll bet she'll love seeing that in years to come!
So cute, give those buns a pinch for us!
So classic! I love that girl.
You're soooo bad!
Emilia.., you're a doll. We wish we knew your little personality better. I'm just sure that you and Dayne would get along splendidly..
That CRACKS me up! Get it? No really, I love it.
Ummm... that picture will FOREVER be famous!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
hi-larious!!
love, aunt kathy
those pictures definitely make me happy.
That's awesome, I'll bet she'll love seeing that in years to come!
So cute, give those buns a pinch for us!
So classic! I love that girl.
You're soooo bad!
Emilia.., you're a doll. We wish we knew your little personality better. I'm just sure that you and Dayne would get along splendidly..
That CRACKS me up! Get it? No really, I love it.
Ummm... that picture will FOREVER be famous!
Post a Comment