We took advantage of our close proximity to Muir Woods today and packed up the kids to go north. It was the perfect amount of time for a Saturday afternoon outing and just enough to make them super tired for bed.
The best part of the trip were the popsicles Daddy bought us at the end. Especially listening to Rock ask his sisters for bites. He is such a ham.
11 comments:
What a goofball. Muir woods looks so pretty. How far is it from your house? LOVE YOU!
That is the cutest thing. He thinks he is so funny. The picture of all of you in a tree is so cute, and you are one Hot mom.
what a cutie!!!! i love his little laugh! he is so grown up from the last time I saw him :( how fun.
That looks like so much fun. Rock is so cute!!!
hahaha. I think if I ever need a good laugh I can just watch that video over and over!
What a fun place. You guys make such a beautiful family.
Cia! You look so pretty. And your kids are so fun. I wish we knew Rock!
I am in love with Rockwell and his voice. So cute!
I'm totally cracking up. That was so cute, I watched it 3 times.
how cute!! i love his long hair. you guys look like a magazine family....
Cute, Cute, Cute. I loved the video of Rock, he looks like such a sweet and fun boy to be around.
Post a Comment