...change one thing about my body it would not be my legs or face or even my butt. it would be a shiny new stomach. that does not mean my my lack of a six pack, that means my actual stomach that is inside me. why was i blessed with the most sensitive stomach ever? i can't even go out to dinner and have an enjoyable experience without being miserable for the rest of the night. lame.
5 comments:
Oh Cia. You sound like me. I have a really sensitive stomach too. However, I would change my legs, stomach, and nose if I could. (:
Poor girl. I'm sad for you! Stomach problems are the worst.
That sucks! It is always nice to go out sometimes! At first, I thought you were talking about a new pre-prego stomach. That's what I want.
i can relate-- this pregnancy thing has got my stomach extremely sensitive these days-- i feel your pain gurl.
If you ever want to change your legs... I'm first on the list. You should try some of the western botanicals stuff. "Happy colon" is my life saver! I aint afraid to share.
Post a Comment