Saturday, December 1, 2007

Little Cosette



Yeah, our sweet little Cosette has finally arrived! Raquel and Marc welcomed their first this last Wednesday the 28th. I am a little biased as far as cuteness, however beside my own, she is the most beautiful newborn I have ever seen.

I was so glad to be able to be here when she was born, I'm sure Julia's teacher is going to officially hate me for taking her out of school so much. How could we miss this though? Julia, Emilia, and Elle are excited for another girl cousin. The cousin numbers are now even, Girls 4, Boys 4.

4 comments:

jocelyn said...

She is precious. The hat and the blanket are also very cute!

Shauna said...

wow, she is beautiful! i love this picture!

brett and nadine said...

She is so beautiful and I love her name. Tell your sister congrats.

Mindi said...

She's finally here. And she certainly is beautiful.