I can't wait to here him say Julia and Emelia. He is so so cute.
he is so cute, a little davey crocket!
You're so welcome. It's the cutest thing ever on him. No one could wear it better!
PS- I think you accidentally left something in purse!
Can I just lie and tell you that Kaisa is in labor so you can come home. I want to eat Rock, and I want you to see Cosette's room. It is not bright pink anymore!!!
He looks like a Russian.
His cheeks make that hat cuter than anything!!! He's so cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can't wait to here him say Julia and Emelia. He is so so cute.
he is so cute, a little davey crocket!
You're so welcome. It's the cutest thing ever on him. No one could wear it better!
PS- I think you accidentally left something in purse!
Can I just lie and tell you that Kaisa is in labor so you can come home. I want to eat Rock, and I want you to see Cosette's room. It is not bright pink anymore!!!
He looks like a Russian.
His cheeks make that hat cuter than anything!!! He's so cute!
Post a Comment