Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tubby Time

I'm sorry, I just could not resist. I mean, c'mon. I present to you, my children in a nut shell.

10 comments:

Sheri said...

So cute! I dont know how you do three at the same time! I can hardly handle 2! Good times!

OATNEAL said...

In a nutshell? It looks like they're in a tub not a nutshell.

Kaisa Bailey said...

What is Emilia? Stoned as usual. Cutest things ever!

Shauna said...

ha this is hilarious. good one, Rocia.

jocelyn said...

Soooo cute. I love them. Seriously, when can we babysit?

Christina said...

This is the cutest picture ever. I seriously think you have the most darling family I've ever seen!

ali said...

rocia? is it really who I think it is? :)

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I think it is so funny how one blog can lead to another and before you know it, you've connected with all kinds of old friends!

Your kids are darling! What a fun family. You haven't been messing around in the past few years...busy, busy.

anyway...hello from us. I saw Kaisa's cute blog, too. very fun!

Mindi said...

I love it. Little Emilia is too funny.

Anonymous said...

Rocia! You and Emerson are "good breeders", as my old high school teacher would say. Your kiddos are DARLING! And, Rockwell is SO old. I hope to see y'all again soon-- we miss you!

Michelle said...

I love all their expressions in this picture. It's perfect!