Sunday, September 2, 2007

Discovery Museum

Emilia Bedilia

Rock

Emilia, Haven & Elias

Rockwell
(you could eat one of his delicious cheeks for lunch, and let me tell you, they are DELICIOUS!)
Emilia
(She can't get enough of the art room!)

Oh man is he YUMMY!



Moonsand
(A genius concoction of beeswax and pumice stone, the kids LOVE it!)

Holy cow, I LOVE this place! What will we do when we leave this wonderful city? I always tell Emerson that someday we will donate a lot of money to this place. We bought passes here last year when we moved here and I seriously can't count how many times we have been. We took a little break during the summer because it is a little too crowded for me. When Julia started school this last week I asked Emilia what she wanted to do and of course she said, "Let's go to the Discovery Mu-sae-um." I can't bring myself to tell her she is saying it wrong, it is far too cute! I'm guessing this will be our second home for the second year in a row.
We brought some of our favorite people with us this last week, the Counihan fam(Julia wasn't too excited when we all picked her up from school and she found out where we had been). We sure LOVE having these guys live down the street from us again. We are totally spoiled by their friendship. It is one of those win-win really rare friendships where all of us adults love being around each other and our kids play great together. In my opinion, everyone needs a Counihan family!


















5 comments:

Lindz said...

We can't wait to come play with you guys! We need to talk soon about what we want to make for our dinner and stuff. Give me a call when its a good time to talk. Give the kids hugs and kisses for us!

Scott and Mal said...

Hey we had so much fun with your kids last night!! You guys are great! Malarie Whiting

Scott and Mal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

We miss the Counihans! Isn't it fun to have friends live nearby? I'm so glad you guys are having fun in S.F. I love your blog! (By the way, this is Erin Wimmer and we live in Ames, Iowa now.)

Desta said...

Yes, we do all need a Counihan family. Maybe you should share...
But I am glad you're there for them. We wish we could come visit. Maybe you could encourage LaDonna to blog as well??