It doesn't get any better than some of my favorite girls ever, a long road trip, and a Broadway show. A group of us "second year" dental wives rented an Expedition on a Friday evening, drove down to L.A., spent the night in a hotel, and then went and saw WICKED. It was seriously some wonderful times and great memories made. Someday we'll all be able to do this again, only hopefully it will include an airplane ticket, a longer trip, and some serious shopping. I love you girls.
5 comments:
Whoa...you are all second years. That sounds funny. :) Way to go. Love the pictures. Love the trip. Love the play. I'm so excited that you have a blog, so I can see how your adorable family is doing. Rockwell is so big! Please tell them I say HI.
That was one great weekend!
~Michelle
Yeah, Dave was just telling me that the next time we do a trip like that we need to stay longer. I thought it was a little weird coming from my husband who I left to fend for the kids and himself with a broken arm. But I didn't argue, bring on some more trips with my favorite girls!
Awesome! I'm jealous--I want to see that show really bad and to see it with your buds--awesome!
I love your blog, so cute. I'm jealous of you guys, I've been wanting to see wicked for so long, it looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment