Uncle Gary("UG"), Emilia Lake, & Lakai Bailey
Julia Lake
Grandma & Maddox Bailey
Great Uncle Gary("GUG"), & Maddox Bailey
Kaisa Bailey & Rockwell Lake
Lakai Bailey
Raquel, Rockwell, Julia, Rocia, Lakai, Emilia, Maddox, Gary, Grandma, Brant, Kaisa, & Kerri on the rock.
We made the trek to our favorite Erickson hang-out, Alder Creek. Thank you Grandpa Brownie for making this place an Erickson family tradition since 1955. The fourth generation is already hooked! Slippery rock slides, crawdads, fools gold, rainbow trout, helgramites, rattlesnakes, clear water, and postcard views.
9 comments:
My family use to go up Ogden Canyon camping every 4th of July and run down the river. Why is stuff like that so much fun?
I am SO glad you started a blog! Your family is so beautiful!
~Michelle
Very cute pictures Rocia! to bad we all don't live closer the girls would be in heaven playing with all those cousins! We defiantly need to make a trip down there soon! We have a blog too! Jordanerickson-family.blogspot
~Megan
Yeah, another blog. That looks like an amazing place. How fun for you to be so close to all your sisters.
I want to be able to click on the picture at the top left to get a closer view. What a beautiful picture. I love your SF family.
I am excited to see you have a Blog! Where is that place exactly? It looks so beautiful and like so much fun!
what a cute little family. arent blogs the greatest?!
Nice blog. Short and sweet, I think I will follow your example, oh wait, I love to talk about myself so that won't work! Is that palce up in Kyburz up HWY 50? I t looks just like where we used to go when I was little. Love ya and love the photos!
Natalie
Hey Rocia! Saw your blog from Julie. I feel like I'm a blog stalker these days, but it's fun to see pictures and keep in touch with everyone! Julia, Emilia and Rockwell are too cute. We have a blog too- dsllgleason.blogspot
talk to you soon...
-Stasia
Post a Comment